Apollo Victoria Theatre
Capacity: 2,304 seats (total area: 5,588m2)
- The Apollo Victoria is the largest theatre in the West End. The design of the theatre is testament to its art deco roots.
- Over the past three decades some of the most successful musicals have played at the theatre including The Sound of Music, Fiddler on the Roof and Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Starlight Express which had a record-breaking run of eighteen years between 1984 and 2002.
- As a result of the size and design of the theatre, it is able to present innovative and complex productions.
- The theatre is currently presenting Wicked, which opened in 2006.
- A major refurbishment of the Front of House areas of the theatre was completed in 2016, with additional toilets built in the Stalls and the entire auditorium’s seats and carpets replaced.
Apollo Victoria, 17, Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1LG
Contact: Adam Rowbotham, General Manager
Parking / Transport Information
The nearest tube and train station to the Apollo Victoria Theatre is Victoria which is just across the road from the venue.
For more information please visit www.theapollovictoria.com.