Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
Capacity: 1,191 seats
- Inspired by the rolling Chiltern Hills, the Aylesbury Waterside Theatre is a landmark, new building which has attracted international interest in the world of architecture and construction.
- With state-of-the-art facilities and a flexible-format auditorium, the venue presents a dynamic and diverse programme of live performances as well as conferences, live screenings, weddings, workshops and art exhibitions.
- The programme of shows includes West End musicals, quality drama, opera, dance, and high-profile comedy and music.
- Recent highlights have included sell out productions of Priscilla Queen of the Desert and West Side Story direct from London’s West End, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels before its transfer to the West End and tours from some of the country’s leading theatre companies including The Globe, National Theatre and Royal Shakespeare Company.
- One night attractions have included Bill Wyman, Jimmy Carr, Strictly Confidential, Oxford Philomusica, Anton du Beke, That’ll Be The Day and Bellowhead.
- Flat floor concerts have included performances from Steve Hackett, and sold out performances from The Specials and Marillion.
Aylesbury Waterside Theatre, Exchange Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 1UG
Contact: Lee Duffy, General Manager
Stage Door: 01296 745100
Parking/ Travel Information
Aylesbury Waterside Theatre is a 10 minute walk from Aylesbury train station. There is a public carpark over the road from the theatre.
For more information please visit www.atgtickets.com/venues/aylesbury-waterside-theatre/information/